A New Good Solution
for Your Life
Medical Reef helps improve the “quality of life” of people suffering from chronic illnesses such as Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, cancer, pain, diabetes and multiple sclerosis by providing accurate knowledge of medical cannabis.
Who We Are
This site is a web media that provides information on medical cannabis that cannot be treated in Japan.
What is medical cannabis?
From the discovery of the endocannabinoid system to “medical cannabis”
In the 1990s, a compound called anandamide and 2-AG was discovered for the first time in the world. At about the same time, the existence of receptors in the body that bind to them was also revealed.
Their effects on various physical regulatory functions such as immunity, appetite, emotions, cognition, and movement have been studied, and these physical regulatory functions have come to be called the “end (endogenous) cannabinoid system.”
It has been shown that deficiency of these compounds due to aging and stress leads to various diseases.
Since the pharmacological action of cannabis supplements and regulates these compounds (cannabinoids), it is expected to be applied to various chronic diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, cancer pain, intractable epilepsy, diabetes, and ulcerative colitis.
Do you have more questions?
Please feel free to contact us!!
- 6 Steps and Documents Needed to Travel to Thailand for Medical Marijuana Treatment [April 2021]. January 19, 2022
- [Video] Only one drop! Medical cannabis that stops the tremor of Parkinson’s disease in 4 minutes August 18, 2020
- Immigration conditions and epidemic prevention measures required for travelers receiving medical cannabis treatment in Thailand [July 2020] July 12, 2020
- [July 2020] What are the conditions for entry restrictions and relaxation to Thailand? July 11, 2020
- What is the cause of multiple sclerosis? [What measures can be taken from today] July 7, 2020
- Is stress the cause of trichotillomania? What are the remedies? July 7, 2020
- Relationship between multiple sclerosis and medical cannabis [Are there past cases?] July 7, 2020
- Relationship between trichotillomania treatment and medical cannabis [Explanation of drugs used] July 7, 2020
- Dr. Renou from Selenium Hospital appeared on Abema TV on the current state of medical cannabis in Thailand June 29, 2020