From 22:00 to 23:00 on June 17, 2020 (Wednesday), the title ” Is it necessary to legalize medical cannabis? ..
Dr. Renou from Selenium Hospital is appearing on the current state of medical cannabis in Thailand.
It explains in Japanese how medical cannabis is actually prescribed in Thailand.
It has been appearing since about 3 minutes.
If you use the link below, you can see it from the place where it appears.
Three Legal Points of Thai Medical Cannabis
You can see that there are three points to legally treat.
- Prescribing medical cannabis requires a cannabis specialist license
- Prescription is possible only at hospitals licensed by the Thai government
- Only use Thai domestic cannabis
Thai medical cannabis prescription points
Because medical cannabis is a plant, it has different ingredients in the same variety, climate and other conditions. You can see that the concentration, amount, frequency, etc. change depending on the medical condition and individual constitution. Side effects also need to be considered. The most common side effect is a sharp drop in blood pressure. Be sure to receive treatment under the direction and observation of your doctor.
- Standard treatment first
- It is necessary to administer the concentration and amount according to each person.
- Need to observe side effects